It takes all sorts...

Evan Rachel Wood says making love with Marilyn Manson in a thunderstorm of blood was "romantic".
The 19-year-old blonde actress - who stars in a lengthy sex scene with the rocker in his video for 'Heart-Shaped Glasses' - says they wanted to "show that it's OK to have different, weird ideas about romance".
She told America's GQ magazine: "We made it for each other. Because that's how we were feeling at the time. Even though ugliness can be all around you - you can literally be in a thunderstorm of blood if you look past that, it really is just two people holding on to each other.
"At the end of the video, we're kissing and it's raining blood - and for me, that was one of the most romantic moments of my entire life."
Evan - who was rumoured to have had real sex with Marilyn in the video - says she was "painfully shy" before she started dating the 38-year-old singer.
She added: "I was so shy, painfully shy, for so long. For the first time, I really feel like I'm around somebody and in an environment where I can just let go and not worry about being judged."
The 'Running With Scissors' star also revealed that Marilyn "lulls" her to sleep with his snoring.

She joked: "He snores louder than anybody I have ever heard! I think it's the sweetest thing ever. It actually lulls me to sleep. "It's every snore you've ever heard, rolled into one."

Bom, julgo que está na hora de alertar as autoridades.. Esta pobre criança estará realmente a falar do Marylin Manson, AKA, O Anti-Cristo, mais precisamente o homem (homem?!) mais repugnante da história (tenham em mente que estou a incluir o Gollum na amostra)?!?!

Para quem ainda não viu o video cliquem aqui para perceber de que fala ela quando menciona romance.

No comments: