White trash runs in the family...

In an interview with OK! magazine Jamie (16 years old) tells the mag she is pregnant that the father is Casey Aldridge, a good Christian boy she met at church. (Pois claro...).
Jamie Lynn her mom’s reaction: “She was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all. A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”
Grandma Lynne Spears on her own reaction: “I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”
Jamie Lynn on why she plans on raising her baby in her home state of Louisiana: “So it can have a normal family life.”
Jamie Lynn on premarital sex: “I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait. But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in.”
Ora bem! Quando já vomitamos as histórias da Brit eis que a irmã suplanta tudo e todos e engravida aos 16! Agora mudar-se-á para casa dos pais e desistirá tão tão proeminente carreira para casar com o seu redneck christian boyfriend...Maravilha!

1 comment:

dragoneza said...

meu deus...realmente esta família não tem explicação...