Oy vey...!


Conan O'Brien released a statement announcing he will not participate in NBC's decision to push The Tonight Show to 12:05 a.m. in order to accommodate a half-hour Jay Leno show at 11:35:
"So it has come to this: I cannot express in words how much I enjoy hosting this program and what an enormous personal disappointment it is for me to consider losing it. My staff and I have worked unbelievably hard and we are very proud of our contribution to the legacy of The Tonight Show. But I cannot participate in what I honestly believe is its destruction. Some people will make the argument that with DVRs and the Internet a time slot doesn't matter. But with the Tonight Show, I believe nothing could matter more."
Somewhere Jimmy Fallon just came.

2 comments:

raquel said...

n percebo esta controvérsia...adoro o tonight show com o conan

mau maria said...

Também eu!